Study abroad is an integrated part of the Cornell experience. A strong collegiate foundation allows for a formative short-term program, semester, or year that will only serve to amplify and extend an already excellent education.
High-Impact Global Learning
Life in a different cultural context challenges every underlying assumption. Encounters inside and outside of the classroom allow students to build critical life skills - critical thinking, problem solving, flexibility - will distinguish students long after their college career.
Daily interactions with diverse cultures allow students to build skills in communication and collaboration across different social and cultural differences. Immersion in a foreign culture generates curiosity and results in a deeper, more engaged inquiry of the world.
Access to All
We believe international study is something that can and should be experienced by everyone. We boldly pursue full inclusion as a central component of our values and our approach to the world around us and each other. We strive to provide a platform for success for all.
- Find us this summer in the Veterinary Research Tower, 6th floor. We return to our permanent home in Caldwell Hall in August!
- Please direct any mail to B50 Caldwell Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853.
- Drop-in hours
- Visit us in Caldwell Hall 300 Monday to Friday from 1 to 2 p.m. while semester classes are in session. There are no summer walk-in hours.
- Scheduling an appointment
- Appointments must be scheduled via our online appointment request tool using the link below each advisor’s name.
- For general inquiries
- You can always contact us at email@example.com or by calling us at (607) 255-6224.