Already know the program you’re looking for?


How do I get my visa for the U.S.?

​​​​​​If you are coming to Cornell University to take classes, you will travel on an F-1 or J-1 student visa. After you provide your proof of support, you will receive an I-20 (for F-1 students) or DS-2019 (for J-1 students) in the mail. You should then pay the SEVIS fee and schedule your visa interview. More detailed information can be found on the Global Learning International Services website.

back to top